The perfect solution for sports men and women who rely on small, lightweight kit yet do not want to compromise on the comfort of a down sleeping bag.
The four Trek Lite models are ideal for staying in huts and camping in summer or in warmer climates since they are lightweight and pack down very small.
There is a new family member: the 250 SQ comes with a functional hood and its rectangular shape offers even more freedom of movement for the legs.
- Can be used as a blanket thanks to the full-length 2-way zipper
- Functional contour hood with differently tagged draw cords
- Zip baffle
- Inner valuables pocket
- Can be joined together
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz, 810 g
- Pack-Size: 5.1 x 12 inches, 13 x 30 cm
- Outer lining: Deuter Pro-Lite RS
- Inner lining: Deuter Pro-Lite 50 Soft
- Fill: Down
- Fillweight: 9 oz, 250 g
Deuter Pro-Lite 50 Soft
- A durable, easy-care micro denier polyester with excellent wicking and down proof properties.
Deuter Pro-Lite RS
- A soft, durable, lightweight and fast drying nylon fabric.
- The tight weave makes this micro-fibre down proof, wind proof and water resistant.