A travel backpack designed to deny the dreaded gate check.
Don’t be that guy trying to squeeze an over-puffed carry-on into a miniature overhead bin. Our new MISSION ROVER is a sleek yet ample 43 L backpack suitcase to get crucial travel necessities on board your next departure. Featuring clamshell zippered access to contents, each half of the open-book design has zippered dividers to organize your clothing and accessories. There’s a footwear compartment as well as a dirty laundry pocket. Three carry methods: suitcase, shoulder, or backpack-style allow for versatile, nimble travel.
- These bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
- Mono-mesh for see-through internal dividers
- Metal MYSTERY RANCH badge adds industrial flourish
- Ideal dimensions to fit into overhead bins
- Clam-shell zippered access to easily pack and organize
- Bag dividers have zippered pockets to organize little items
- Small detail pocket on front for passport, pens, or phone
- Shoe compartment to contain dirt & funk
- Dirty laundry pocket (because we all have it)
- Padded sleeve fits laptops up to 15”
- Tablet pocket to secure electronics
- 3-way carry: suitcase, shoulder, or backpack-style (stowable)
- 500D CORDURA® main bag
- 200D nylon liner
- YKK® zippers