Patagonia's Backcountry Guide Pants are a burly soft-shell pant that are made with a wind-resistant Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven fabric that breathes well and provides great mobility for ski mountaineering or backcountry skiing.
- Durable, highly breathable Polartec Power Shield stretch-woven fabric is wind- and water-resistant
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Interior waistbelt lies flat under a harness or backpack
- 2-way zippered fly
- Thigh vents with mesh for easy temperature regulation
- One thigh and two handwarmer pockets with reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with 2-position snaps, edge guards and internal mini-gaiters