Constructed of a blend of Patagonian chlorine-free Merino wool and Capilene recycled polyester, Patagonia Men’s Merino Thermal Weight Bottoms offer expedition-weight warmth with excellent moisture management and odor-resistance.
- Fine merino wool sustainably sourced from the grasslands of Patagonia and blended with Capilene all-recycled polyester for improved wicking, durability and dry time
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn; jersey-knit construction
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage
- Elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Functional fly
- Low-bulk merrow seams to minimize chafing