The easiest way to add a hood to your full suit in colder conditions, the R3® Yulex® Insertable Hood fits seamlessly under your wetsuit collar to prevent water entry. Suggested water temperatures: 48°–55° F/9°–13° C. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with neoprene-free 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber (by polymer content) that meets our rigorous standards for performance, durability, warmth and sustainability; the natural rubber is derived from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance; the synthetic rubber is chlorine-free. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid thermal lining is warm, flexible and fast-drying
- three-panel construction conforms to head for a comfortable fit
- 1.5mm neck bib tucks into wetsuit to prevent water entry
- Adjustable cord provides snug fit around face
- Supratex brim shields face from sun
- Seams are internally taped to prevent leakage
- 181 g (6.4 oz)
Main: 3mm 85% Yulex® natural rubber/15% synthetic rubber by polymer content, lined with 95% polyester (51% recycled)/5% spandex inverted microgrid.
Exterior face: 88% recycled polyester/12% spandex.
Natural rubber is from sources that are Forest Stewardship Council® certified by the Rainforest Alliance.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn