You have no items in your shopping cart
The TRANS ALPINE 30 by deuter is the go-to backpack for all cycle tourers looking for a securely fitting multi-day pack with comfortable back ventilation and clever storage options. With a large volume of 30 litres, it offers enough storage capacity for l Read more..
The TRANS ALPINE 30 by deuter is the go-to backpack for all cycle tourers looking for a securely fitting multi-day pack with comfortable back ventilation and clever storage options. With a large volume of 30 litres, it offers enough storage capacity for long tours and lots of gear. Another new feature is the helmet attachment system. Simply clip your helmet to your backpack when getting off your bike for a stop.
• Outstanding ventilation and comfortable fit thanks to AIRSTRIPES system
• Adjustable rails
• Stabiliser straps
• Wide hip fins with zipped mesh pockets
• Divisible main compartment
• Smartphone pocket on the side of the back
• Elastic side pockets
• Ergonomic shoulder straps with soft edges and glasses loop
• Precisely adjustable chest strap with emergency whistle
• Stretch compartment inside
• Bike pump compartment
• Elastic front pocket
• Large, zipped front organiser pocket with key hook
• Small organiser pocket for tools
• Compression straps
• Bright lining helps you find your stuff
• Inner compartment for valuables
• SOS label
• Seat mat
• Helmet clips to securely hold your helmet
• Integrated rain cover with light attachment loop (for optional LED light see prod. code: 1147876)
• Reflective elements
Material: 210D PA, 600D PES
Size: approx. H54 x W28 x D24 cm
Volume: approx. 30 l
Weight: approx. 1,230 g
deuter AIRSTRIPES SYSTEM
Thanks to a reduced contact surface of the Airstripes pads with their ventilation channels, a Wide AirMesh cover and gaps between the pads, this system provides maximum air circulation and a secure, snug fit. Anatomic shoulder straps guarantee high freedom of movement. The chest strap is easy to adjust and reliably keeps the shoulder straps in position. Mesh hip fins ensure a snug fit in any riding situation. The bi-laminate construction of the Airstripes pads made up of a tight and a soft foam layer ensures high comfort and best load distribution.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.