A mask made for everywhere.
Born out of necessity and refined with feedback from health practitioners – the MYSTERY RANCH TRADITIONAL MASK was truly Built for the Mission®. This conventional style mask is made to withstand many laundering cycles and has features that set it apart, including a filter sleeve and adjustable nose bridge piece. This mask is made for everywhere.
We will NOT be offering repairs or replacements of the mask. NOT FDA approved. All sales final.
- Stretch TPU headband (colors may vary) and cord lock adjustment doesn’t pull hair
- 3D bendable nose piece shapes to the exact contour of the nose bridge and face for an all-day fit
- Non-woven, tight-cell structured liner fabric provides better filtration
- Dual bands with cord lock adjustment allows mask to hang from neck when not in use
- Internal sleeve to place N95 or other filters
- EXTERIOR: DRI-LEX® STARLIGHT 1033 fabric – A range of technical textile structures and high-performance fibers give DRI-LEX® excellent moisture movement properties as well as outstanding abrasion resistance and hand-feel.
- LINER: DRI-LEX® DRI-BRELLE fabric – A non-woven, tight-cell structured fabric that is characterized by an exclusive diamond pattern, moisture management properties, durable, and excellent hand-feel.
- TPU extruded stretch headband – Durable, adjustable in size, and completely washable and reusable.
- 3D bendable nose piece – Adjustable and shapes to the exact contour of the nose bridge and face for an all-day fit.
- To put on, put the bottom band over your head. The bottom band is the one without the cord lock. The band should rest snuggly on the back of your neck. To achieve a snug fit on the bottom band, pull the top band of both sides at the same time. Pull the mask up over the face and take the band with the cord lock over your head and place it in about the middle of the back of your head. Press the button on the cord lock and pull the cord lock toward the head. Pull the cord lock until both the bottom and the top bands are snug against your neck and the back of your head. Release the cord lock button, and the cord lock will remain in place.
- To remove, press the button on the cord lock and pull it away from the head. This will loosen the tension, and the mask can be removed by pulling it over the head.
CLEANING AND CARE
What is the difference between the Traditional Mask and the Street Mask?
- In addition to aesthetic styling, the primary difference between the two is the ability to accept an N95 filter. The Traditional Mask HAS A SLOT for an N95 filter. The Street Mask DOES NOT accept an N95 filter.