You have no items in your shopping cart
The ultimate flats bootie for stalking sand and grass flats, with an impenetrable sole to provide greater safety. One of our favourites for catching kingies on the fly at Collingwood
On eelgrass and sand flats, you could fish barefoot if it weren’t for the occasional urchin, broken shell or sharp rock. Our Neoprene Flats Booties are the perfect solution: You get the light, easy freedom of going shoeless with an impenetrable sole and a little extra side protection and support. The soft, strong and stretchy 2.5mm neoprene is laminated to a 100% nylon outer skin for durability and comfort next to the skin. Tough vulcanized rubber reinforcement panels minimize wear and prevent bagging. The large YKK® plastic Vislon® self-locking zipper provides easy on/off access and won’t corrode in salt water.
• Impenetrable outsole provides foot protection
• Large 10" YKK® plastic Vislon® self-locking zipper won’t corrode in salt water
• Durable neoprene laminated to 100% nylon
• Strategically placed reinforcement panels at key wear points provide extra durability and a better fit without bagging
• Sole and rubber reinforcements are made of durable vulcanized rubber
Material: 2.5mm neoprene laminated to 100% nylon
Colour: Nickel 'Grey'
○ 41EU 09US Small
○ 43EU 10US Medium