You have no items in your shopping cart
The Salomon Outbound women's hiking shoes set you up with stylish urban vibes to conquer city life and lightweight protection to go beyond the concrete jungle and into the real wild.
Tightly woven anti-debris mesh prevents stones and twigs from entering the walking shoe. Flat laces provide continuous comfort by keeping pressure points to a minimum.
The breathable mesh and textile lining allows your feet to do their thing in soft, airy comfort. A durable toecap strengthens the toe area and boosts your protection from natural or urban hazards to embrace an outdoorsy lifestyle, no sweat.
The OrthoLite diecut sockliner provides a balance of breathability, durability and cushioning wherever your feet take you.
Whether you’re hiking the city streets or local trail with your squad, the EnergyCell midsole is made from performance EVA foam to dampen shock for a smoother, softer sensation underfoot
The Contagrip MD outsole extends the lifespan of your favourite shoes with durable, multi-terrain lugs plus wet and dry grip for zero restrictions to your explorations.
- Fusion of trail-ready performance and street-ready style
- Lightweight shoe for the category – for a feel like walking on clouds
- Seamless upper construction for enhanced comfort
- Traditional lacing system with flat laces for a precise, comfortable fit
- Low height for ease of motion and ankle mobility
- Slim, sleek fit for comfort without the bulk
- Anti-debris mesh keeps nature out of your shoe where you can enjoy it
- Breathable mesh and textile lining
- OrthoLite insole technology upgrades comfort and durability further
- Shock-absorbing EnergyCell made of performance EVA foam for continuous comfort
- Contagrip MD rubber outsole prevents your hiking shoes from degrading prematurely
- Multi-terrain traction for gliding over all surfaces types – hard and densely packed, or loose and soft grounds
- Versatile wet and dry grip to unleash your inner adventurer
Heel height: 19mm
Forefoot height: 10mm