- Flexible & Versatile
The VACUUM handlebar base flex offers a brilliantly simple solution for anyone who wants to keep their smartphone securely in view while cycling. Thanks to the combination of magnetic force and suction, the device stays firmly attached to the handlebars, yet can be easily operated, released, and re-secured with just one hand.
- The smartphone mount can be installed with just a few simple steps and without the need for tools. This allows the smartphone to be attached to different handlebars in a flexible manner. Therefore, the FIDLOCK VACUUM handlebar base flex is also suitable for attachment to scooters and strollers, in addition to bicycles
- Simple & Strong
The phone can be easily connected to the holder via magnetic guidance and reliably holds the smartphone on the base. When under high pressure, the hold is additionally secured by the force of the suction cup through a vacuum. The centering of the smartphone is ensured by the magnetic force - so the suction force always grips. The smartphone is released by simply operating a lever on the side of the handlebar holder.
- Safe & Practical
Thanks to the ingeniously simple combination of magnetic force and vacuum, the smartphone can be operated with one hand and is rotatable by 360°, while a ratchet prevents it from rotating.
- In addition to the handlebar base, the magnetic mounting sysetm requires a counterpart that incorporates the appropriate magnet. This can be achieved, for example, through a special ultra-thin smartphone case, a universal patch with an embedded geometry, or an universal waterproof case for the smartphone.
The advantages in a nutshell
- for installation on the handlebar
- fits all bar tubes Ø 40 mm
- no interference with electronics
- fits all VACUUM cases
Extent of delivery:
- VACUUM handlebar base flex
- Flexible clamp with adjustment wheel
Delivery without VACUUM phone case, VACUUM uni phone patch or VACUUM uni phone case.